Saturday, May 24, 2008
Mmm I'm eating our Sputnik prize thing nowww :D More about that later.
Yesterday I went to Wisma to go repair my phone. It's spoilt! Rahhhh. Now I'm using some shitpok phone :/ Oh well.
Then on the way there, there were these two girls debating about how guys hit on girls, like whether they see the face first or the boobs first. The better looking but boobless girl was saying that guys see the boobs first while the boobie but not as good-looking girl said that guys look at the face first -.- hahahaha I can't believe I eavesdropped on their conversation.
Hahaha had teppanyaki for dinner. Some angmoh sat beside me. His eyes are soooo blue.. :D
Afterwards I went to buy a drink and then there was some super adorable angmoh girl sitting opposite me. She looks 4 and I don't think she speaks english. Like everytime her dad fed her a 3cm strand of noodle, he would keep saying that it's called
mien then go off speaking some foreign language.
HAHAHAHAH TODAY!
I woke up at 6.37am because I needed to go to ACJC for Sputnik Camp! Met Crystal, Simin, Angel and Jolene at the station then took 74.
ACJC is freaking huge, man O:
We went to the lobby to collect our tags and shirt :D But I like the pink one better :/

Ignore the 'SIF!' Hahahahaa.

N is for Newton, yeahhhh :D

I dno why it says Summer Camp when it's Sputnik Camp..
Then we went up to LT2 and got to know our instructor, Adi! The six of us, Siaoyi, Elaine, Trella, Brenda, Josephine and I are in group Isaac Newton! Yayyy.
We played icebreakers with Vanessa's group. Tooki tooki and murderer. The egg girl is so cute la. BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH!
Then we played Amazing Race. We ran A LOT. And we also had to think A LOT. Nuts lah. All the science questions were really tough! Like we haven't learnt it before. So yah.
After the AR, we had to..
DISSECT FROGS (and do some colour oscillation experiment).
It was.. cool. In a way. I got to pin down the frog (it's a real frog, by the way) and then cut open the skin.
I was very afraid at first but after a while, it wasn't as gross as I thought. It was like cutting some cloth. Soon, everyone in IN became super brave and we all started prodding the insides of the frog. We cut out the fats! And our frog's heart wasn't beating when we opened it up.
I heard that some group's frog heart moved when they tried to pick it up.
Oh then this guy, he opened the mouth of the frog and pulled out the tongue. It looks like chewing gum! O: He also.. burst the gall bladder with his hands and cut the brain.
LUNCH! was alright. Chiken rice. I found hair in mine and stopped eating.
Then we had.. Bridge building competition? Yeah. Our bridge is the most creative :D But it couldn't handle the water bottle weight :/ Drats!
Later, we had the egg drop competition! Our group had a sushi roll strategy. When it was dropped from the 4th storey, the pink people didn't believe that our egg didn't break. So they slowly unwrapped it.
It only had a crack, but the stuff inside didn't come out. So, we got full marks and we got creative points too :D Egg girl fell in love with our egg.
ROCKET LAUNCHING. We went to their specs stand to design our rocket so that it could fly really high and far. OURS WAS AWESOME. Yayyyyyy.
Oh we also had some cheer competition. This is our cheer.
Boom Newton
Boom boom Newton
Don't mess with Newton or he'll go (tick x7)
BOOM Newton
Boom boom Newton
Gooooooo NEWTON!
BOOOOM!
(scream)
Oohh I love our cheer.
Then we had a water break. Unity people took loads of photos :D
Soon, we had to go back to LT2 for prize presentation.
Before that, they showed us a slideshow of the pictures they took. I hope they send them to the class email soon.
OUR GROUP GOT 2ND PLACEE. Is that great or what? There were loads of food :D And of course, we shared the prize with Adi too :D

It was time to go. We walked to the buona vista station and took to outram before swtiching lines to go Serangoon. Crystal and I were looking at the MRT tracks la. It's really cool.
Then here I am, home at last, and blogging about today.
WHOOOOOO SPUTNIK CAMP!
6:16 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style